Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh progress!

I've been knocking on many, many doors for many months, and it seems that one may be opening just a crack. Omega Gallery in the Dunbar region of Vancouver has accepted a painting of mine on consignment, yipee! Only the funny thing about this progress, the elation wears off quickly, and all I can think of now is how much farther I have to go...I'm sure I'm not the only single mom whose hair stands on end in the middle of the night, sweating in fear about how I'm to pay the mortgage and keep food in the fridge. I know I can do it, what I need to do is write it all down, maybe then it won't be so scary and the divine genius of the universe will activate on my behalf...

2 comments:

  1. feathery steps amid the moss are met with spirit in the between...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these trials and times of despair. The universe answers you in its own way... I'm waiting for my own answers too, in my own art....

    You're so deeply talented, I think you are one of the finest around! REALLY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete